How to make good funding applications to charitable trusts and grant funders.
We are in competition with many others for a funder’s attention, so how do we make a clear and compelling case for their money? In this session we will consider what the points of a good case should be, how to use funders’ guidelines and how to match your case to those guidelines.
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand how to read funders’ guidelines
- Identify what components of information and resources are necessary to start preparing your case and how to find these
- Be clear about who needs to be involved in the preparation stages
- Have a clearer understanding of the framework of your grant application or letter
- Understand how to present the different components to make a concise and inspired case
- Be clear about how to demonstrate the impact of your project to help build relationships with funders
This training will be delivered by Nina Muir, Support & Development Officer at Harrogate & Ripon CVS. Nina is a qualified trainer and has extensive experience of supporting and writing successful grant funding applications and letters. If you need any further information about the course please contact Nina - firstname.lastname@example.org
Refreshments will be provided and you will also receive a training pack to take with you.
If you have any questions about booking please contact Bev Richardson via email to email@example.com or telephone 01423 504074.
Save This Event
When & Where
Harrogate & Ripon Centres for Voluntary Service
Harrogate & Ripon Centres for Voluntary Service is registered charity specialising in providing support for staff and volunteers working in the Voluntary Sector.
Our courses cover a wide range of topics including: fundraising, governance and volunteer management and attract attendees from across the UK.
All our trainers are PTTLS qualified and have extensive experience of delivering training for both the voluntary and statutory sectors.