Who is the Course Aimed at?
This course is for anyone who would like to explore methods of resolving either personal or professional conflicts more effectively.
- Discuss thought, behaviour and feelings associated with conflict
- Consider the role and impact of conflict in everyday life
- Explore individual styles of approaching, reacting and managing conflict
- Identify skills and qualities of a good communicator and consider strategies for a more collaborative approach to difficult situations
By the end of the course participants will:
- A greater understanding of how to approach conflict or difficult situations positively
- Self-awareness of how to apply a new set of problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of what contributes to escalate conflict or helps improve difficult situations
- Enhanced life skills; confidence, self-esteem, resilience and improved ability to cope with difficult situations
- Appreciation of different conflict management styles and how to use them effectively when responding to difficult situations
- Ability to recognise, respect different perceptions and how to work towards mutual understanding
Training delivered by: Lesley Fairley (Mediator & Trainer)
Further information: Lesley Fairley 07507511502