San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This four hour interactive session aims to unlock the world of social media and help you understand the true business benefits. You will leave feeling inspired, full of fresh ideas and with a social media strategy that can be applied within your own company. This will enable you to utilise social media effectively and get a return on your investment.
Why should this be of interest?
While a powerful case can be made for the importance of social media, many companies struggle to effectively use this channel. How can a business justify time and effort spent on social media when it cannot see where the return on investment is coming from? Without the correct metrics to measure and manage the effectiveness of social media, how can spend on this channel be rationalised? Although businesses struggle with these questions, social media is be-coming far too important for companies to ignore. It has become a major provider of information for much of the population of the UK. Whether it is current affairs, discovering the latest hot TV shows or looking for advice about new products and services, an increasing amount of individuals are relying on social platforms as a source of knowledge.
What will you gain, learn and explore?
- Why social media has become vital for every organisation
- The business rules that need to be utilised to make social media work for you
- How to develop a ‘tone of voice’ online that will capture your target market’s imagination
- The metrics for how to measure social media effectively
- The strategic thinking required in order to make social media a powerful channel
- The different social platforms companies should consider and the stats behind them
- How to implement a social media strategy * The role of content in social media
- Tactics to get noticed and not disappear in the ‘noise’
- The role of your website in your social strategy
Date: Thursday 4 August 2016
• 9:00am 1:00pm (arrive at 8:30am for registration)
• 8:30am – Arrival
• 9:00am – You will work through the areas listed above
• 12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
• 1:00pm – Master Class comes to a close
• £150 +VAT
• £95 +VAT (Discounted rate for Supper Club members only)
This is an interactive session so we encourage all attendees to ask questions throughout.
Open to business owners and their teams
Who will be delivering the class?
Grant Leboff, member of The Supper Club will be delivering this growth programme. Grant is one of the UK’s leading Sales and Marketing experts. His latest book, ‘Stickier Marketing’ went straight to #1 in the Amazon Sales & Marketing Chart. This follows the success of his two other titles ‘Sales Therapy’ and ‘Sticky Marketing’ both of which were in Amazon’s top 10 Business Books, and #1 in the Sales & Marketing bestsellers chart. A thought leader in his field, Leboff’s main focus is to address the massive changes that are taking place in a world that is constantly being introduced to new technologies and an evolving World Wide Web. He continually challenges Sales & Marketing conventions that become accepted wisdom, but don’t necessarily deliver results. He is a highly sought after consultant and speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world, as well as being a regular contributor to many business magazines and newspapers. He has been featured in the Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Financial Times and has appeared on BBC Radio on numerous occasions.