Actions and Detail Panel
Getting Clients Made Simpler!
Tue 23 May 2017, 10:30 – 13:30 BST
If you spend all your time managing the day-to-day activity of running your business, but struggle to find new clients, or to sign them up when you've found them, it’s time to STOP and take stock.
This highly interactive half-day workshop is designed to help you get clear on your ideal clients, where to find them and how to attract them, so that you can be more focused, and really deliver what your clients want, when they want it.
What will we do?
- Identify who your ideal clients are, and what they need from you
- Clarify where to find your ideal clients
- Develop strategies to 'meet' and attract your ideal clients
- Translate this into an action plan for you to take away
Where and when?
- Boardroom, Keychange Charity, just 10 minutes walk from Waterloo (5 minutes from Lambeth North)
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 from 10.30am to 1.30 pm
- Drinks and snacks will be provided
What does it cost?
- Tickets cost £49 for early birds, rising to £60 two weeks before the event.
Need more information? Contact me.