A workshop day aimed at those considering a move into independent social work or established independents in need of encouragement
The day will be a blend of presentations, workshops, plenary discussions and the opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues. It may be counted as part of the PRTL or CPD for registered social workers.
The workshops aim to:
- Provide practical information about what is involved in being an independent practitioner from both the professional and business perspectives
- Explore some of the risks involved and how to manage them
- Consider what is required to develop a stable and ethically-sound practice
- Give you some insight into different types of independent practice and settings
- Put you in touch with a network of independent practitioners.
The Getting Started ... and Keeping Going workshop is a very popular event so book now to avoid disappointment.
BASW members early-bird £118.80 including VAT (extended until 23 September)
BASW members £150 including VAT (available from 24 September)
Non-members £210.00 including VAT