Actions and Detail Panel
Getting the Most from Mailchimp
Tue 28 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
This hands-on workshop will teach you the basic principles of email marketing, and how to create your own email marketing campaigns with Mailchimp. Aimed at beginners, it will focus on the features available in the free version of Mailchimp.
We will be covering:
- building your list and importing it into Mailchimp
- using templates and adding content to them
- personalising your emails
- measuring the results and following up
- improving open rates and click throughs
Tea and coffee will be available from 9am. There will be a mid-morning break with tea and coffee, plus a home-made biscuit!
Please bring your own laptop (preferred) or other wifi enabled device to work on. The Aura Centre has free wifi but no guarantees can be made about speed when a group of us are using it at the same time. If you have any questions about the workshop content before you book, please feel free to contact me.