FREE* Social Media Workshop (see ticket explanation at the end of this page)
Getting the Most Out of Social Media
During this session you will:
- Be Introduced to Social Media and how it impacts traditional marketing
- Understand the main networks of social marketing, how to use them and their benefits to your business
- Learn about the pitfalls of social media and how to avoid them
- Understand the legal apects of social marketing and how to protect your business
- Understand content - what to say and what not to say!
- Develop your own social media strategy for your business
Please note that this is a NOT a CPD event and tickets are issued for one person per business. If you require additonal staff to attend please contact Innovation Farm directly. Extra places are strictly limited and may not be available.
This workshop is delivered by Neil Thomas and Vhari Russell of Finley Design and The Food Marketing Expert.
*Refundable Ticket: The tickets are issued on a first come, first served basis. If you want to book but there are no more tickets, join our waiting list and you'll be the first to know if someone cancels or the date of the next event! We do not charge for these sessions, however because we only have 16 spaces at each event and we want to make sure that the people who book do turn up and do not take up a space that they will not use. Therefore we will change a nominal price/ticket, and if you attend the session we will refund you. We ask people to arrive from 10.30pm to have time to meet the trainer, the attendees and choose a seat.The session runs from 11a.m - 3pm. Anyone coming after 10.50am and interrupts the session will not be refunded.
The workshop is FREE as long as you:
- are an eligible, registered SME (self-employed, limited company, registered partnership) within the 6 eastern counties (Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk).
- attend a registration meeting with the NIAB Innovation Farm team
- turn up on time at the training session and
- stay for the duration of the training session
This training is funded by ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) - this is why your training session is free IF you Attend the above meeting and workshop session!
When & Where
NIAB Innovation Farm
NIAB Innovation Farm - Helping Your Business To Grow
We provide FREE expert support and assistance to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the East of England to make their businesses a success!