San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Knowledge of the eCommerce world can dramatically change your business prospects both here in the UK and when trading overseas. Join our eCommerce experts at this workshop to:
- Explore your eCommerce opportunities for international trade
- Attract new business from customers around the world
- Find out how to sell more while you sleep
What will you learn?
- How to increase your B2B and B2C eCommerce potential by getting the latest and up to date information from digital specialists
- Learn about the multi-faceted elements to trading overseas online; marketing, e-marketplaces (it’s not just about your website and Amazon and eBay!) and VAT/distance selling regulations and logistics/fulfilment
- Learn from and network with other eCommerce businesses
You will also be the first to hear about the digital activity UKTI South West will soon be rolling out to help your business succeed in UK and International markets.
Who should attend?
Local exporting and export-ready businesses are invited to this event. Regrettably, we are unable to accept intermediaries or service providers.
09:30 – Registration and networking
10:00 – Start
11.30 – Coffee Break
13:00 – Networking lunch
14:00 – Finish
Book early to avoid disappointment
When & Where
Department for International Trade South West