Girl Geek Tea Party #64: Geek Mental Help Week
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE: Sunday 9th October, 10.30am-4pm, Autotrader, First street
Join us for a day of talks and discussions around issues in mental health, as a wrap to Geek Mental Help Week. Find out about other events coming up soon, and meet others to share your experiences.
We have got some fantastic speakers including:
- Liv from Liv's Recovery Kitchen
- A discussion on apps, and how apps can be used to manage mental health
- A workshop on 'Mood Nudges'
- A discussion around mental health and how that impacts physical health and vice versa
- Talks on sleep, suicide, and much more
We'll be providing food for the day, and as always, there'll be tea and cake.
Autotrader's offices are completely accessible, and there will be a small private area where people can have conversations or breaks if needed.