Actions and Detail Panel
GGTP#64: Geek Mental Help Week
Sun 9 October 2016, 10:30 – 16:00 BST
Girl Geek Tea Party #64: Geek Mental Help Week
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE: Sunday 9th October, 10.30am-4pm, Autotrader, First street
Join us for a day of talks and discussions around issues in mental health, as a wrap to Geek Mental Help Week. Find out about other events coming up soon, and meet others to share your experiences.
We have got some fantastic speakers including:
- Liv from Liv's Recovery Kitchen
- A discussion on apps, and how apps can be used to manage mental health
- A workshop on 'Mood Nudges'
- Chad (@kitation) on CBT
- A workshop on sleep management
- A talk around sleep and suicide
We'll be providing food for the day, and as always, there'll be tea and cake.
Autotrader's offices are completely accessible, and there will be a small private area where people can have conversations or breaks if needed.