Actions and Detail Panel
Ghost Hunt at the haunted Grendon Hall
Sat, 23 Sep 2017, 21:00 – Sun, 24 Sep 2017, 02:00 BST
Ghost Hunter Tours had to Grendon Hall to investigate this very active location.
Grendon Hall, formerly the manor-house, is a 17th-century two-story house. In the war the hall was used as a training camp for the Free French. In 1946, after the death of the then owner, Miss Mundy, the hall was sold to the County Council. The hall was then re-opened by Princess Elizabeth in 1946 and is currently used as an outdoor activity centre.
The hall has a ghostly reputation and paranormal activity is rife. From table and chairs and other objects moving to various noises being heard and doors being closed