Stomp, Bang, Boom…curious sounds are radiating around the UK
A Gift arrives... what's inside? Creative sounds, unusual noises, curious echoes. Book your 'insider' ticket and be among the first to experience this inventive New Music piece that's performed in, on and around a shipping container.
Gift lasts for 15 minutes and can be seen at the following times:
Sunday 6 July - 14:00, 14:35
BEFORE BOOKING, PLEASE NOTE:
- An 'insider' ticket means you will be experiencing the piece from within the container
- The performance will take place within the blue shipping container located under the Hungerford Bridge near the Riverside Terrace Cafe
- There are no age restrictions but please note this exciting performance will include loud noise and short periods of darkness, and the doors will be closed for the majority of the piece
- Please let us know if you require ramped access into the container
- Attendees are required to be in the vicinity no later than 20 minutes before the performance time printed on your ticket
- You will receive further instructions nearer the date
- Owing to the nature of the performance, we regret that latecomers cannot be admitted once the performance has started
- Owing to limited capacity, only two tickets can be booked at a time
*PRS for Music Foundation’s New Music Biennial, part of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games Cultural Programme, presents a series of 20 brand new music commissions to audiences across the UK in 2014 and at two weekend showcases in London (4-6 July 2014) and Glasgow (1-2 August 2014) www.newmusicbiennial.com
Mind the Gap
Mind the Gap is England's largest learning disability theatre company that creates work for UK and International audiences.