Actions and Detail Panel
Gitas Portal GIRLS' TALK - MARCH Edition
Tue 21 March 2017, 18:30 – 20:00 GMT
GP Girls Talk!
We launched our talks in January which saw the start of our bi-monthly events held during the evening at our Deptford Yard London boutique. These events are focused on women and will be a small intimate get together with open discussion on topics and issues close to our hearts.
Our next event will take place on Tuesday 21st March from 6.30pm until 8pm and the discussion is What are you worth? and are planning a special guest to add to the conversation.
This event will look into the following topcis
- how do you find your self-worth?
- what is the impact of your self-worth on your fashion choices?
- do you dress for context, for yourself or for others?
- how do you relate self-worth to your authenticity?
- what does your style say about you?
We would love you to join us and encourage you to be part of the second edition of our new event programme.
This event will be free but spaces are highly limited so please do invite a friend and most importantly register early to guarantee a seat.