GITEX Technology Week – October 2014
Sunday, 12 October 2014 at 09:00 - Thursday, 16 October 2014 at 17:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In response to client feedback, Invest NI is considering participating at Gitex 2014 and you are invited to join us.
- Invest NI will only proceed with this project, if a suitable site is sourced and sufficient client demand is established via the return of completed Booking Forms and £100 deposit payments.
- As there is very high demand for a site at this show, we request your completed Booking Forms and £100 deposit by Friday 7th March.
- Please find below information in relation to the exhibition and the proposed stand package.
- If you have any queries, please contact Anne.firstname.lastname@example.org
GITEX Technology Week
Gitex 2013 (consisting of GITEX, GULFCOMMS, Consumer Technology and Infocomm Middle East and Africa) proved a huge success. With over 3,500 exhibiting companies from 144 countries and 139,000 visitors, GITEX Technology Week proves itself to be one of the world’s top ICT events. The show organisers promote GITEX Technology Week exclusively to professional and trade visitors through an extensive and carefully planned multi-media campaign, to maintain the high level of visitors attending the event.
Targeted sectors include:
- Business Solutions,
- Card Technology,
- Cloud Confex,
- Consumer Technology,
- Digital Marketing,
- Network & Security,
- Mobile Aps & Content,
There is also an SME Zone, Innovation Village, Industry Briefings, Tech Talks, Content Hub and a Connexions Lounge.
Last year there were:
- 139,000+ ICT professionals from 144 countries
- 3,576 ICT Companies from 54 countries,
- Participation from over 80% of Global ICT Brands
- 25,000+ C-level executives from key industry verticals.
Northern Ireland at GITEX 2014.
- Following feedback from the 2013 event, Invest NI is considering organizing a Northern Ireland stand at GITEX 2014
- It is anticipated that the Northern Ireland stand will accommodate:
- o 3 x Exhibitor units (approx 3m x 2m)
- o 3 x Exhibitor workstations
- o 6 x Visitors.
For more information on how to get involved, download the Information Sheet.
If Invest NI proceeds with this initiative, it will be Invest NI’s intention to accommodate as many Northern Ireland companies as possible within the stand in an environment that we consider will best represent their needs/requirements. In the event of over subscription, Invest NI reserves the right to implement a first come, first served criteria.
Invest NI Team
Teresa Madden 028 9069 8067 email@example.com
Anne Davis 028 9069 8031 firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Browne 028 9069 8034 email@example.com
Kris Duff ` 028 9069 8055 firstname.lastname@example.org