This course has been designed for people who will be giving feedback to students and other clients on their CVs.
By the end of the courses you will be able to
- Define the outcomes of a successful CV/application form feedback session
- List the key sections of a CV and identify relevant content for each section
- Identify different types of question used in application forms
- Compare different styles of CV and evaluate their use in different situations
- Explain recruiters' perspectives on CVs and application forms
- Practice giving feedback on a CV or application form using a range of techniques
This course is particularly suitable for staff who support students and other clients in a careers, placement or employability related capacity in HE. This includes Careers Information Officers, Applications Advisers, Business Placement Officers.