Join us for breakfast whilst increasing your competency and confidence in managing underperformance.
Giving feedback is an important part of a line manager's role, but many managers do not give employees enough feedback.
An absence of feedback creates uncertainty among employees about the organisation's expectations of them and the standard of their performance, which is likely to result in poor engagement between employees and the organisation.
- To understand the importance of giving employees feedback
- To create a more personal connection between the organisation and its employees, thereby increasing engagement
- To reinforce and embed best practice
- To ensure alignment to organisational goals
- To create an environment of learning and development
- To help prevent demotivation
This briefing is relevant to:
Employers, line managers, supervisors and anyone who performs supervisory or human resources related functions within their role.