Actions and Detail Panel
Glasgow City Centre Whisky Tour
Tue 21 March 2017, 18:30 – 18:30 GMT
Glasgow is Scotland’s largest city, a fantastic place for drinks and nightlife. Discover its world famous national drink from a different point of view.
Come join us in one of the most amazing experiences about whisky and cocktails. We will take you to some of the most cosmopolitan bars and restaurants in Glasgow’s city centre where you will have the opportunity to sample the best whisky available in each venue.
Not only will you learn about whisky and the different ways to enjoy it, but you will also receive a complete cultural and educational storytelling experience, highlighting music, films, and historic tales. Always remember that the only rule about whisky is that there are no rules about whisky!
- 3 whiskies
- 1 cocktail
- 3 hours personal whisky and walking tour in Glasgow
- A complete walking tour through 4 of the best whisky bars in Glasgow city centre
- Dedicated and experienced guide
What's NOT included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- The Pot Still Whisky Bar - 154 Hope St, Glasgow G2 2TH
- Thursday 30th March 2017 4pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Any question about the tour? Please send us an email to email@example.com