Coventry University Social Enterprise will be hosting their first GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP FESTIVAL 2016 from 14th-18th November 2016, held at various locations in Coventry city centre and campus. It is a week full of enterprise-themed events, networking and 2 full conference days, all free of charge and with high value speakers sharing best practice by providing expert insights and inspiration.
International entrepreneurs share their stories, learn more about the international programmes and support available from Coventry University, understand how your enterprise can trade internationally from UK Trade and Industry experts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Entrepreneurs (start-up or existing)
- International Students looking to start up a business in the UK
- Local business owners and managers
- Public sector organisations
- Professor Gideon Maas (Coventry University)
- Summayyah Hussain (Tier 1 programme)
- Christabel Amoakoh (The Highlife Centre)
- Liz Blackford (UK Trade & Industry)
TICKETS ARE FREE but places limited so early booking is advised - you are able to book onto more than one event!
Follow and tweet us @CUSocEnt #GEF2016
This activity forms part of the Coventry & Warwickshire Business Support Programme, is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).