Coventry University Social Enterprise will be hosting the first GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP FESTIVAL 2016 from 14th-18th November 2016, held at various locations in Coventry city centre and campus. It is a week full of enterprise-themed events, networking and 2 full conference days, all free of charge and with high value speakers sharing best practice by providing expert insights and inspiration.
Social entrepreneurs are changing the world and Thursday is national Social Enterprise Day in the UK and our programme of social enterprise, social innovation and social value brings you the best in knowledge share on these theme's. There is an opportunity to hear from public sector procurement professionals in our 'Winning Business' panel session and in the afternoon delegates are invited to take part in a numbe rof inspiring discussions and maybe plan your own community buisness. There is also an opportunity to bid for up to £10k for a start up social enterprise, you have to be in the room though to participate and hear first.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Entrepreneurs (start-up or existing)
- Social Enterpreneurs
- Social Enterprise leaders
- Local business owners and managers
- Public sector organisations
- Univeristy staff thinking of staring a new business
- Martin Reeves (Acting CE Combined Authority & Coventry City Council)
- Cllr Linda Bigham (Coventry City Council)
- Keith Jeffrey (Coventry University Social Enterprise)
- Helga Edstrom (Office for Civil Society)
- Cllr Jim O'Boyle (Coventry City Council)
- Adji Desi (Head of trade and industry, C&W Chamber of Commerce)
- Stuart Emmerson (Social Enterprise UK)
EXHIBITION space is available, please email us for more details: DPreece@cad.coventry.ac.uk
TICKETS ARE FREE but places limited so early booking is advised - you are able to book onto more than one event!
Follow and tweet us @CUSocEnt #GEF2016
This activity forms part of the Coventry & Warwickshire Business Support Programme, is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).