Global Leadership Summit
Thursday, 6 June 2013 at 09:00 - Saturday, 8 June 2013 at 19:30 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
The Global Leadership Summit being held in London on 6th – 8th June 2013 is designed to help you accelerate your success in your business and your life.
Success in today’s rapidly changing business environment either for a small business, a large corporate body or a public sector institution rests on the quality of leadership in the organisation.
The principles of excellent leadership and the characteristics of great leaders have been debated for many years but the state of our world today indicates that there is still much to be learned about how to develop, harness and apply quality leadership in our businesses, communities and nations.
The Global Leadership Summit brings together keynote business and leadership speakers who are not just theorists who talk about leadership; they are tested, proven and acknowledged leaders who have dramatically and personally impacted the business arena, communities and nations with their practical leadership ideas, skills and business enterprises.
The Global Leadership Summit will provide you with the opportunity to connect with tremendous business leaders such as:
- Dr Myles Munroe – Chairman of the International Third World leaders Association operating in over 80 countries; Global Leadership Trainer and Mentor to Prime Ministers, Presidents and Business Leaders around the globe. He is a USA Today Bestselling author with over 38 books in print with over two million copies in circulation around the world.
- Bill Walsh – CEO of Powerteam International, Known as ‘America’s Business Expert’ and Leadership Mentor to hundreds of entrepreneurs and business leaders across the nations.
- Mindy Gibbins-Klein – Founder and CEO of Ecademy Press and The Book Midwife, an award winning publishing company that has helped over 450 leaders communicate their leadership message to audiences around the world. She is the author of the highly acclaimed book, 24-Carat Bold and an enthralling speaker on business and thought-leadership that has helped many audiences discover and unleash their leadership power.
- Daniel Priestley – Best-selling author of the books, ‘Key Person of Influence’ and ‘Entrepreneur Revolution’ and founder of the transformational, ‘Key Person of Influence’ Business Growth Programme operating on four continents. Daniel has helped thousands of Small Business Owners rapidly grow their business, develop their leadership capacity and enjoy tremendous success.
- And Other Dynamic Speakers…
So, if you want to:
- Expand your leadership ability.
- Grow your business faster.
- Increase your personal productivity within your business and beyond.
- Solve problems faster and more effectively as a leader.
- Develop great quality leaders within your business /organisation.
- Accelerate your business results.
- Enjoy a better quality of life as a leader.
Hurry and secure your ticket to the Global leadership Summit and prepare to experience 3 days of high-impact leadership and business training guaranteed to radically transform your business and your life.
Some of the powerful Leadership Principles you will discover:
- The power of personal purpose and vision in leadership.
- Becoming a key Person of Influence – Expanding your leadership through your brand.
- Keys to effective leadership in times of crisis.
- How to develop, refine and communicate your vision powerfully.
- Secret tools that leaders use to leverage their productivity.
- 6 proven steps to rapidly accelerate your success in business and life.
- How to Innovate successfully in business.
- How to build your high performance teams easily and rapidly.
- How to cultivate balance and sustain your longevity as a leader.
- Secret leadership keys to transforming your organisation, community or nation.
- And Much More…
Hurry and secure your ticket as places are going fast.
Further information about the Global leadership Summit (including the benefits of the different ticket types) is available at the link below:
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No, there are no ID requirements to attend the Global leadership Summit. There are also no formal age restrictions although much of the leadership ideas may not be easily understandable for children under the age of 14.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There are excellent public transport connections to Clapham Junction. Further information is available at: http://leadershipsummit1.com/event-details/
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Information to help you prepare for the event is available here: http://leadershipsummit1.com/event-details/
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 208 469 3738
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, your ticket is transferable. However, you must notify us of the transfer and provide us with the details of the transferee.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, your ticket guarantees entry to the Global leadership Summit. Please ensure you print and bring it with you.
What is the refund policy?
The tickets are non-refundable. They are however transferable to someone else.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Please notify us immediately if you are transferring your ticket to someone else.
We look forward to serving you at the Global Leadership Summit.
When & Where
DaySpring Consulting UK
DaySpring Consulting, the hosts of the Global leadership Summit, are Leadership Development and Business Growth Specialists dedicated to helping you accelerate your success.
DaySpring Consulting has been supporting private sector businesses and public sector organizations to achieve rapid business growth and highly successful results since 2006.
Whether providing innovative business advice or undertaking hands-on startegic management implementations, our consultants have contributed to rapid turnarounds in the organizations we have worked with.
For further information about us, visit us at www.DaySpringConsult.com