San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is Special I AM WOMAN Business Club Members Only
Business Master Mind Dinner
So many of our members have asked us to create an opportunity to:
- get to know one another in an informal atmospher
- share their challlenges as they are planning their next steps in business
- obtain support from one another
- really understand what each other does and how we can all help one another
- share contacts, resources and friendship
We aim to meet in the bar in the hotel at 6.30pm
We will go through to the dinning room at 7pm
You can order what you want from the menu and arrange payment on the night directly to the hotel for your meal.
Cheryl Bass will faciltate the discussion over dinner which will focus upon:
- You introducing you and your business to one another
- Discussing common challenges we are all facing in business
- You asking for the help you might need moving forward and us looking at ways of exploring how we can all help one another
- Sharing resources, skills, knowledge and helping signposting each other to help could be available to us that we are not yet using
Booking your place at this special event is free, but you are responsible for paying for whatever you
chose to order from the menu on the night.
I look forward to seeing you and helping support you moving you and your business forward x
When & Where
I AM WOMAN prides itself as being one of the leading organisations for ASPIRING WOMEN that provides everything for women who want to develop themselves and their businesses alongside other women who understand and have the skills to not only listen but to help them flourish.
We do this by:
- Hosting dynamic monthly motivational meetings where women have a platform to network with other women like themselves, make new contacts to help them build more business, learn new skills, gather new experiences, share their talent, sell what they love doing and more.
- Getting alongside women by offering them an affordable I AM WOMAN annual membership to help them develop themselves, their businesses and their customer base through coaching, mentoring, training, continuing professional development, 6 months free membership of ilm and more.
- Enabling our members to develop their businesses nationally by having the opportunity to visit other I AM WOMAN groups throughout the UK, benefiting from the support of other women and more.
- Delivering a leading edge portfolio of workshops and master-classes that have been designed by women for women to take them and their businesses to another level and more.
- Supporting you 24/7 online via our I AM WOMAN Facebook forum where women all over the globe share experiences, tips, business development tools, concerns, worries, challenges and much, much more.