Gluten Free Healthy Eating
Gluten Free Healthy Eating (short course)
You will be greeted with an introduction by Adam Gray, our Executive Chef who has three decades of experience within the industry and is passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle. Adam is a features writer for Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health and Alpha magazines. The course will show you how to swap every day ingredients for healthier alternatives, lower GI index ingredients, gluten free and lower fat options for a healthier eating plan.
On this course you will learn:
- Low GI index ingredients and how to use them in day to day recipes
- How to make a selection of gluten free products such as pizza, puddings and snacks
- Creating dishes without white carbohydrates and substituting them with fantastic healthy alternatives
- How to make Adam’s super “fat burning” soup
- Menu planning for healthy eating every day
At the end of the course you will be able to sample the dishes you’ve cooked. Complimentary refreshments are included.
Tickets are priced at £60 and include complimentary refreshments.
Please note that tickets are non refundable.