Go Mad at the Castle with a fabulous music event set in the beautiful grounds of Tonbridge Castle in Kent.
Madhen - The No1 UK party band that brought you ‘SO 80’s’.
So bring your friends & family and enjoy a weekend of music, madness and festival fun!
Gates open at 5.30pm
Tonbridge Mainline Station is 10 minutes walk from the Castle with trains running to and from London Charing Cross, Sevenoaks, Ashford, Canterbury and the Coast (Ramsgate & Hastings). Tonbridge is close by to major road links including the A21 with access to the M25 and M20.
There are a number of public pay & display car parks behind the Castle with larger car parks found along the high street and one opposite Tonbridge Mainline station.
Children of all ages are welcome but those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 10 can enter for free. Anyone aged 10 or over must purchase a full priced ticket.
A limited number of light refreshment stands will be available once inside the Castle grounds. The Old Tonbridge Fire Station will be providing a bar service.
Please feel free to bring your own picnic and any refreshments. We just ask you to ensure you put all rubbish in the bins provided and take everything away with you at the end of the night. Alcoholic drinks are permitted but anyone found to be abusing this will be asked to leave the Castle without a refund.
How do I get my tickets?
Tickets are available to purchase online through Eventbrite. Please ensure you print your ticket/s and present them at the gates on arrival. Tickets can be purchased in person at Tonbridge Gateway.
Do I need to bring my ticket to gain entry?
You must bring your printed ticket with you to gain entry.
I have purchased a ticket but now can’t attend. Can I get a refund?
Once a ticket has been purchased no exchanges or refunds are available.
What happens if it is raining on event day?
The event is an all weather event so will not be cancelled due to adverse weather. No shelters are available so please bring a brolly or rainmac if wet weather is forecast!
What time does the event finish?
The entertainment is estimated to end at around 10pm/10.30pm. The Castle grounds will need to be vacated by 10.45pm at the very latest.
Can I book tickets for 12 or more people?
Please email the organsier direct if you would like to make a group booking of 12 or more tickets.
Terms & Conditions
Please check your tickets upon purchase as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
1) Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded
2) The Management reserves the right to refuse admission and may carry out bag searches to ensure everyone’s safety
3) The Management reserves the right to make any change to the programme without prior notice
4) Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
5) Tables, gazebos, fires, barbecues, fireworks, lawn candles and naked flames are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated. The use of cameras and/or recording equipment is forbidden
6) Please note that performances will take place in all weather. No seating or shelter is provided and refunds will not be given
7) No animals are allowed in the venue apart from service dogs