Actions and Detail Panel
Goal Setting Training Course (One-day Course Heathrow)
Wed 6 September 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 BST
This one-day Goal Setting training course will help you find a way to make yourself and others more productive and learn how to clearly define, plan and communicate your goals and how to manage conflict more effectively.
By the end of the course, you will develop a SMART goal focus and will be able to communicate your aims more confidently. You will be able to quantify your goals and outcomes, as well as to verbally define them.
In addition, this course develops your leadership abilities and performance management skills, so that you'll be able to give practical feedback to those people who are not performing in ways that are consistent with the goal. You will become a true inspirations for the others and act confidently towards your goals.
The most important distinction that separates the successful and the non-successful is goal focus?
The people who define exactly what they want, who write detailed plans for achievement, and back those plans with persistence, are far more likely to succeed than those who do not.
This goal setting training course is designed for anyone who is looking to improve their ability to get the best from themselves and other people. You may be a manager or a non-manager.
Benefits of this Goal Setting training course:
- You will feel more confident to select your goals and targets
- You will get the best possible from yourself and others because every action will be directed towards the desired goal
- You will avoid all the perils and costs of having no goal - of being directionless
- You will feel happier because you know that success means the realisation of your goal
This one-day Goal Setting Training Course is designed to cover the following areas:
- Develop key skills in developing goal focus, communicating clearly, organizing people, prioritizing work, managing conflict and using self motivation
- To provide clarity of purpose through clear vision, smart targets and standards
- To communicate the goal with clarity and enthusiasm through using ie language, definitions and intelligent questioning
- Goal achievement Training: The need to achieve goals can cause friction which can be beneficial or destructive depending on how it is managed.