This one-day Goal Setting training course is designed to improve your ability to get the best from yourself and others by setting and communicating specific goals, together with giving constructive feedback.
Goal focus is the common element that is shared by all successful people and teams.
To be successful means to achieve a worthwhile goal. Since you cannot achieve a goal that was never set, the first step to greater achievement is the setting of clear and distinct goals.
Delegates who attend this Goal Setting, Communication and Conflict training course will benefit in the following ways:
- You will develop the art of critical thinking and intelligent questioning.
- You will be able to communicate goals clearly and confidently, using objective, factual and specific language.
- You will give constructive feedback and gain commitment to continuous improvement.
- You will know when to negotiate and when to stand your ground and learn to distinguish reasons from excuses.
This Personal Development training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for: Non-managers, first time managers, supervisors, middle managers, senior managers, front line managers
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Holiday Inn Oxford The Academy Suite
Peartree Roundabout, Woodstock Road
OX2 8JD Oxford
Corporate Coach Training
Are you looking for quality training that is practical and applicable to your workplace?
We provide easy-to-use, practical techniques and tools that you need to get the best from yourself and your team.
Clear, practical and extremely informative training courses designed by Corporate Coach Group are for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people. These training courses can be applied immediately on the delegates return to work. Corporate Coach Group delivers professional management training and development courses in:
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development Training
- People Management Skills
- Communication Skills Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Goal Setting Training
- Handling Difficult People
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Women into Management Training
The courses are run at many locations throughout the UK, including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Oxford and London Heathrow.
Choose your preferred training location and book your course with CCG today.