Actions and Detail Panel
Gomentum - (Filwood) Module 4/4 - Let’s write a great business plan
Wed 3 May 2017, 09:00 – 11:00 BST
If you want your business to go forward with momentum, you need ‘Gomentum’.
This Gomentum course is designed to guide a group of likeminded and driven individuals to succeed, through writing a great business plan. Always remember, with a plan you can.
Writing a business plan isn’t easy, like most things it’s an art. Whilst you need your own unique plan, a combination of Gomentum’s experience, sharing ideas and taking on the challenge with others drives inspiration. Owning a business can be lonely, so it’s awesome when you get the chance to work with others.
At the end of the course, you’ll not only feel confident in producing your own plan, you’ll have a new network of businesses you may never have met before, priceless.
Whether you are pre-start-up, start-up, or an established business, this course will benefit you. Gomentum take you on a journey through the various elements of a business plan.
The course is split into four modules, ensuring important elements are all covered in bite-size manageable weekly sessions. By splitting the models, you both get the opportunity to reflect on content and revisit the following week, or have the genuine opportunity to write your plan as you go.
At the end of the course, if required, Gomentum are available to discuss how we can then help you implement and drive the plan forward, with high grade Gomentum rocket fuel.
This is Module 4 – Financial and finishing touches
- Financial forecasting – sales forecasting, revenue, overheads, cash flow
- Executive Summary – the ultimate sales pitch
- Presentation – understanding the audience stakeholders
- Ongoing reviews – keeping the plan up to date
Who is delivering the course?
Ryan Jones – Managing Director of Gomentum Ltd (www.gomentum.co.uk)
- Writer of business plans
- Owner of Gomentum Ltd
- Previous owner of a business from start up to successful sale (2010-2014)
- Previously board position held within several large SME organisations
- Senior Manager in several national and global corporate businesses
- Sales and Marketing Director for a number of telecommunication businesses
Where are the courses?
This course will be based at Filwood Green Business Park, 1 Filwood Park Lane, Bristol, BS4 1ET.
What does the course cost?
Parking is free at the site.
Each module is just £25.00 + VAT per person.
What dates/times are the four modules held?
- Module 1 – Wednesday 12th April 2017 (9:00am to 11:00am)
- Module 2 – Wednesday 19th April 2017 (9:00am to 11:00am)
- Module 3 – Wednesday 26th April 2017 (9:00am to 11:00am)
- Module 4 – Wednesday 3rd May 2017 (9:00am to 11:00am)
How do I find the other modules to book?
Simply visit the Eventbrite website then type “Gomentum” into the search bar, this will locate all current courses available.