Actions and Detail Panel
Good Funding Applications–avoiding common errors 21st & 28th July, 9.30-1
Thu 21 July 2016, 09:30 – 13:00 BST
Writing Good Funding Applications
This is a two-part session to be held on Thursdays 21 & 28 July, to start promptly at 9.30 finishing at 1.00
Most applications we review at BDCVS have at least one common error. This two-part workshop will help you improve your applications by avoiding common errors.
It is targeted at people who write funding applications but have not attending any formal training before. You are eligible to attend if:
- Your organisation has an annual of £10,000 or more
- You are a trustee / committee member, staff member or volunteer of a charity, community group or social enterprise that provides services and activities in Barking and Dagenham
Outcomes. After the workshop you will:
- Understand what makes a good application
- Be aware of the common errors that applicants make
- Be better able to avoid common errors
- Improve the standard of your applications
Terms and conditions - the small print
- We will make an administration charge of £50 when participants do not attend this event.
- We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation.
- If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
- We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless we are given advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For further information please contact Chris: email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 020 8532 7328