During Good Money Week 2016, this event brings together some of the UK's leading ethical finance organisations to host Good Money Talks in the north of England for the first time.
As well as hearing how Good Money Week is inspiring a new generation to use their finances for positive change, we’ll be sharing the latest insight from ground breaking research into understanding the positive investor and hosting a panel debate on practical ways of making good money reach further.
After lunch, our Ecology Members’ Meet-up (all welcome) will provide an opportunity to meet some of the Ecology team, share your views on our work and have a direct input into Ecology’s policies and practice. We’re owned by our members and put their interests first, so we want to hear what you think.
We look forward to seeing you in Gateshead on 4 November 2016
SPEAKERS AND PANELLISTS
Chair Rebecca O'Connor, Good With Money
Fergus Moffatt, UKSIF
Jamie Hartzell, Ethex
Olivia Bowen, Castlefield Advisory Partners Ltd.
Tim Morgan, Shared Interest and Ecology Building Society
Alison Vipond, Ecology Building Society
Paul Ellis, Ecology Building Society
10.00 Registration and Fairtrade tea/coffee
10.25 Good Money Week 2016 - Highlights
10.35 Understanding the positive investor
10.45 How can we make good money reach further? (Panel discussion)
12.00 Lunch and networking
12.30 Ecology Members' Meet-up (All welcome) Ecology Building Society
12.45 Sustainable lending in practice
13.15 Meet the Ecology Building Society Directors
In partnership with:
How do I get to BALTIC by car?
- Parking spaces are available in the BALTIC Car Park. Follow Signage for 'Gateshead Quays' and 'Other Car Parks' until specific signage for BALTIC Car Park becomes visible - pay on exit and cash-only.
How do I get to BALTIC by rail?
- Newcastle Central Station is about 20 mins walk from BALTIC or take the Quaylink service 1 (Q1)
- Tyne and Wear Metro Service Newcastle Central Station or Gateshead Metro Interchange.
How do I get to BALTIC by Bus?
- Gateshead Bus Interchange or Newcastle Central Station. The bright Yellow Quaylink buses run every 10 minutes during the day from both Gateshead Interchange and Newcastle and directly serve BALTIC. The Quaylink service 1 (Q1) starts from both Gateshead Interchange and Newcastle Central Station.
Who is organising this event?
- Good Money Talks in the North 2016 has been organised by Ecology Building Society in partnership with Shared Interest, Ethex, Castlefield Advisory Partners Ltd., Good With Money and UKSIF