Actions and Detail Panel
GOODtoGREAT business planning workshop just £10 reserves your place
Mon 24 April 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
GOODtoGREAT Business planning workshop
- Would you like to find the time to do those things you have been meaning to do with your business?
- Do you regularly work 16 hour days?
- Do you spend too much time doing things that you didn’t mean to be doing?
- Not enough time spent doing the things that make your heart sing?
- Not sure how to be true to yourself within an established business set up?
- Have you got a bit lost about what to do next?
Do you want a clear way forward?
Case Study 1: Established 10 year old business consistently turning over more than £1/2 million annually achieved their 5 year target of 80% plus growth with a significant increase in % profit within 1 year of the workshop.
Case Study 2: 30 year old successful family business transitioned to the next generation and completed a programme of modernisation showing highest ever profit within the first year.
Case Study 3: Established business person recognised their personal goals and found a way to follow their real dream. 2 years down the line a restaurant opened, a first book published and TV appearances.
And there are many more…..
This workshop is proven to pay for itself. You just need to decide to give a few hours of your time.
Combine theory, discussion, networking, group work, individual reflection and one to one coaching to take your business to the next level.
- Cut out distractions and procrastinations.
- Be focused and strategic.
- Evaluate your business objectively and improve your credibility and viability.
- Do you know what your strategic imperatives and strategic objectives and KPIs are? We cut through the jargon and help you know what you must do to make your business successful and what to focus on first.
- Pricing - are you charging enough or too much. Is there a viable profit?
- Sales and marketing plan – what will work best for you.
How does it work?
1. Pre-work: Optional one to one telephone familiarisation session with course leader by email, phone or face to face to suit.
2. The GOODtoGREAT Business Plan Workshops
Day 1: Monday 24th April 10am to 1pm
Day 3: Monday 2nd May 10am to 1pm
Day 8: Monday 8th May 10am to 1pm
3. Post-work: 1 hour one to one coaching and polishing session with course leader.
£399 plus VAT for 1 person from a business
£479 plus VAT for 2 people from the same business
Book here just £10 secures your place. An invoice will then be issued.
Please ask about payment terms. This programme comes with a money back guarantee. If you don't see a value added having completed the programme you can have your money back.
This programme is also available as an ‘in house’ programme
Price starts at £1500 + VAT depending on the number of attendees