This course will help you keep control of Adwords budgets and measure performance to maximise your return on advertising spend.
- Understand the concept of Adwords
- Learn how to set up and structure an Adwords campaign
- Measure and evaluate campaign performance
- Understand how to set up and manage low budget Adwords campaigns
- Keep control of Adwords budgets
- Maximise return on advertising spend
Adwords can be a cost effective advertising medium but only if campaigns are well managed. This course looks at how to control budgets, measure performance and then optimise return on advertising spend.
A half day interactive workshop
Who should attend?
This course is designed for those who have either never used Adwords or have decided it doesn't work or doesn't pay.
About the trainer
Sally provides online marketing services to clients and uses Google Adwords as the main driver of all marketing campaigns and activities, including SEO, Adwords and usability.
She has been running training courses on SEO, Adwords and Google Analytics for over 10 years. This has included classroom courses and also more informal training for clients enabling them to take as much of the online marketing process in house as they have resources to handle and then providing ongoing support as needed.