Actions and Detail Panel
Google Analytics for Beginners
Mon 8 May 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
Google Analytics for Beginners!
Do you know where your customers come from and how they are finding you? What about how to identify new customers?
If the answer is ‘no’ then this course is for you.
The aim of this course is to enable you to feel confident using Google Analytics to understand your online business better and improve its functionality.
Google Analytics for Beginners takes you through all the reports found in your Google Analytics account. We'll dive in deep, as I explain each of the reports in detail and show you exactly how to use the information they contain to grow your business online.
This course follows a step-by-step process – using screencasts of an actual live Google Analytics account, so you can follow along in your own account.
What you will learn:
- Who - your customers are including their demographics, interests and what type of devices they use.
- What - they've looked at on your site and what they purchased (or didn't).
- When - their first visit was and when they came back.
- Where - they are from and what languages they speak.
- How - they got to your website (social media, referred from another website, or Google search)
If you have any questions about the course feel free to email me anytime.
What are the requirements?
- A Google Analytics Account
What am I going to get from this course?
- Become a Google Analytics power user
- Learn how to create and analyze reports
- Learn how to make data driven decisions
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants an introduction to Google Analytics