Google Apps for Education - Admin
Google Apps for Education is a suite of core apps that can be used cross platform. By implementing them as part of an iPad deployment programme you can provide a range of solutions for todays classroom needs, including email, online storage, youtube integration and calendar functions.
Section 1 -User creation, deletion and administration
Section 2 -Organisation Units for security and access
Section 3 -Google Apps services and reporting
Section 4 -Mail delivery, filtering and attachment guidelines
Section 5 -Groups, creation and group roles.
Who should attend
- If your school has been set up with Google Apps or be in the process of setup and a minimum of 50 users and
- You have completed the iPad for ICT Technicians course in preparation for this course.
You will be able to sit the Google Apps Administration exam after completion of this course.
You will be required to bring with you:
- An iPad - this is should have no data or apps installed fully charged
- A macbook or windows device fully charged
- Your Google Apps log-in details (we can provide this)
- All course material will be provided via iTunes
- Registration - 9:30am
- Course times - 10:00am - 3:30pm