at Clitheroe Library
Free Google Digital Garage Training at your local library– The Digital Garage is a personalised online learning plan to help local business people and their employees, charities or those thinking of starting up their own business, develop or improve their digital awareness.
The course covers 23 topics, made up of short lessons, which you can work through at your own pace. Modules include:
- Sell more online
- Get noticed on social media
- Expand internationally
- Build your own online shop
- Get started with analytics
- Make the most of video
- Deep dive into display advertising
With the aid of free tutorials and videos you will be able to develop the digital skills you need to make the most of the web, grow your business or make it more efficient and profitable.
Staff from Lancashire Libraries will be running a series of 2 hour, computer based sessions, between 9am and 4pm to help get you started. Register for your session now.
During the session staff will:
- Get you registered on Google Digital Garage
- Show you how to choose topics and build a tailored learning plan
- Get you started on your learning plan, then if you feel the training is for you, you can continue, at your own pace, using your own computer at home or in the workplace
A limited number of computers will be available to use in the library, or you can bring your tablet or laptop along and access this course using the Library's free Wi-Fi.
Interested? But can't make one of these sessions? Let us know, we may be holding more sessions soon.