"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.
Batman smells and Robin flew aaaawwwwaaayyyyy!!"
It's Spooky Christmas Crafting for the December meeting! There will be lots of things to do. If you are not up for crafting, sitting watching the crafting with a mince pie and is acceptable behaviour!
Elin is bringing salt dough bats to add a goth touch to your Christmas tree.
Celia has promised to bring her paper die cutter of skeletons, along with other paper crafting gems. If you have seen her cards at the Alternative Bring and Buy, you have the opportunity to learn this paper queen's secrets.
Catherine is raiding her fabric stash for rustic mantle bunting. No sewing machine for this cute tiny bunting, perfect for a mantlepeice or even the tree!
We are also hoping there will be mince pies too! (Hint, Hint)
Please join us from 7.30. We'll start the meeting at 7.45.
We welcome anyone who identifies as female to join us and you don't need to be a WI member to attend our meetings.
We don't charge a fee for attending our meetings but we would very much appreciate a £3 donation from non-WI members if possible.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? No, but you need to be 18 years or over to attend this event.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? St Luke's is within easy walking distance of Caledonian Road (Picadilly Line) station. Buses 17, 91 and 259 stop about a four-minute walk away. There is free parking in the side streets around St Lukes.
- What can/can't I bring to the event? If you'd like to bring cake to share with the group, you may. Also, please feel free to bring dinner or nibbles, and drink if you wish.
- Where can I contact the organiser with any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Indeed. And you don't need to bring it on the night so don't panic if you forget it.