Actions and Detail Panel
Gothic Valley Women's Institute October Meeting
Wed 19 October 2016, 19:30 – 22:30 BST
Join Gothic Valley Women's Institute for our October meeting!
We are crafting - Do It Yourself screen printing!
Elin is leading this fun activity. There will be a number of things happening, using the GVWI logos that we had made for us. We will be making our own screen prints with things found at home, including stockings!
Bring along something on to which to print the image, being aware the smoother the fabric the better. It will have to be ironed! We will also have some black shopping bags you can print.
This will be a messy job so, please don't wear your ball gowns and if you have an apron or smock bring it along!
We will also be running our Halloween raffle. Our Halloween committee have put together prizes of wine, books and tickets for the Picturehouse Cinema in Crouch End!
Please join us from 7.30. We'll start the meeting at 7.45.
We have social time at the end of the meetings to taste the latest member's baking recipe, share a tipple and discuss anything on your mind.
We welcome anyone who identifies as female to join us and you don't need to be a WI member to attend our meetings.
We don't charge a fee for attending our meetings but we would very much appreciate a £3 donation from non-WI members if possible.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? No, but you need to be 18 years or over to attend this event.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? St Luke's is within easy walking distance of Caledonian Road (Picadilly Line) station. Buses 17, 91 and 259 stop about a four-minute walk away. There is free parking in the side streets around St Lukes.
- What can/can't I bring to the event? If you'd like to bring cake to share with the group, you may. Also, there is no food at the venue, please feel free to bring dinner or nibbles, and drink if you wish.
- Where can I contact the organiser with any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Indeed. And you don't need to bring it on the night so don't panic if you forget it.