We are offering a free Governance workshop which will cover what good Governance is and why it is important.
By the end of the workshop you will have an improved understanding of:
· The role and responsibilities of a Governing Board
· The difference between governance and management
· Legal responsibilities and risks
· Recruitment and induction processes
· Cycle of development, action planning and implementation
The workshop will take place at 10am - 12.30pm on 16th May 2017 (registration is at 9.45 for a 10am start) in the Training Room at WVSC, 16 Temple Street, Wolverhampton, WV2 4AN.
Places are limited so please book early.
This workshop is free for Wolverhampton voluntary and community sector groups and groups whose main beneficiaries live in Wolverhampton.
There is a maximum of 20 places for this workshop. All places must be booked through Eventbrite.
For more information contact Sharon Nanan-Sen