This is the second of our quarterly meetings to bring together data publishers across the public sector. To attend you need to work in central or local government.
It should be relevant to people who:
- publish transparency data
- publish data on data.gov.uk or gov.uk
- publish via other portals
The draft agenda is being finalised but should include:
- an update on registers programme of work
- an update on data.gov.uk
- an update on data request process
- Beth Cotes - Cabinet Office update on transparency publishing
- Darren Barnes talking about ONS research on data publishing
- Gavin Freeguard talking about the data the Institute for Government used in the Whitehall Monitor
- Alan Rider talking about the DfT Digital Data Index
- Kieron Kirkland talking about what GDS have discovered about data users across a number of projects
If you would like to host the next meeting in June please say.