Actions and Detail Panel
Government Property and Estates
Thu 27 April 2017, 09:00 – 16:00 BST
The Government Property and Estates 2017 boasts a variety of outstanding speakers from across the public sector. Each one has been handpicked based on their experience and professional background to ensure that all delegates benefit from relevant, high-quality presentations. Expect speakers to cover a wide variety of discussion points including:
Enterprising public sector
Learning from best practice
Expect speakers to cover a wide variety of topics including:
- Delivering a modern estate.
- Making savings across the public sector estate.
- Successfully delivering the future of public service property.
- Boosting regeneration and creating rational and sensible local economies.
- Efficient use of buildings, freeing up available properties for business use, promoting growth and increasing job opportunities.
- Streamlining asset management to provide excellence in public service.
- Enabling collaborative working across local public sector organisations.
- Identifying opportunities for redevelopment and to make key savings.
- Exploring the benefits of joint working and service delivery alignment – from shared facilities, to co-location.
- The role of technology in effectively reducing the overall size of the public sector estate
- Encouraging income generation through leasing and the smarter use of public sector assets.
- Understanding opportunities presented by a shared and collaborative approach to asset management.
Jayne Traverse, Regional Programme Manager for the North, One Public Estate, Local Government Association
Murray Carr, Director of Land and Property, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Community Health Partnerships
Laura Savillewood, Transformation Director for Estates and Development Services, Hampshire County Council (invited)
Eamon Boylon, Chief Executive, Greater Manchester Combined Authority and Executive Lead, One Public Estate in Greater Manchester (invited)
***Free places are available to the Public Sector Only***