MTM know that governing boards have changed and now draw on commercial expertise from a variety of different backgrounds. We also know that is sometimes challenging for Heads, senior management and marketing and admissions teams to unite this experience with not only the niche requirements of their individual schools but also with the independent education sector and academic life.
MTM are therefore pleased to announce that we are holding a one-day Governors workshop.
This workshop has been carefully designed to help make Governors understand their importance in the marketing and admissions function of their school and how their varied expertise can strengthen this in a time effective way.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
– The current marketing and recruitment trends and available research in the independent sector.
– The complexities of the path of recruitment of pupils from enquiry to registration.
– The value of all staff and governors to the marketing and recruitment of pupils.
– The value of creating and maintaining positive perception in order to sell your school.
– How Governors can effectively contribute to marketing and admissions function in their school.
There will also be ample opportunity for shared discussion and networking with a variety of other Governors from a variety of different schools.