We’re delighted to report that Graded Care Profile 2 (GCP2) has been going from strength to strength since it was launched in 2015. It’s been a very busy summer with a new cohort of organisations becoming licenced to deliver GCP2 and further training scheduled in September and October. We expect to have practitioners licenced and trained to use GCP2 in almost 30 organisations before the end of the year.
We would like to invite commissioners, project leads and anyone that has become a licensed trainer in GCP2, to join us at one of our two free community of practice events in November. These events will be an opportunity to:
- review what has been going well and the challenges you have faced
- understand what else you need from us
- update you on what we’ve learned so far from our evaluation
- provide you with the opportunity to meet with other organisation delivering GCP2 and share best practice
- review what’s been amended and what we expect to change in the future