Actions and Detail Panel
Graduate Kickstart My Future | C237, Curzon Building | BCU Career and Jobs...
Wed 7 December 2016, 09:00 – 17:00 CET
Recently graduated and looking to maximise your chances of gaining graduate-level employment?
Stay ahead of the competition by signing-up to Graduate KickStart, a free one day programme, which includes:
- Identifying and acknowledging your skills, strengths and achievements
- Developing your personal brand
- Writing effective CVs, applications, covering letters and speculative letters
- Using the STAR technique
- Expanding your network
- Unlocking the hidden job market
- Developing strong interview techniques
This programme is open to all recent graduates of Birmingham City University, who are looking to enhance their chances of securing graduate-level employment.
Please note this is a full day event where you will be expected to arrive promptly at 9am and the programme will finish by 5pm.