Actions and Detail Panel
Graduate Recruitment and Placement Fair 2017
Fri 17 November 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 GMT
The Graduate Recruitment and Placement Fair is the University of Sunderland’s largest annual recruitment event.
Taking place from 10am to 2pm on Friday 17 November, the event provides the best method for publicising your vacancies direct to our bright and talented students and graduates.
As one of the key events of the year, the Fair attracts a wide range of exhibitors - from leading graduate recruiters to large local employers; specialist companies to charities; institutions recruiting for postgraduate study and work abroad programmes.
Whatever sector you are in, whatever roles or opportunities you are recruiting for; if you're looking for graduate talent, book now!
Attendance at the event includes…
- Stand space including a table and two chairs
- Wi-Fi access
- Free parking and easy access to public transport networks close to the venue
- Accreditation on our website and in event promotional literature*
We offer a range of bespoke sponsorship and additional advertising packages aimed at increasing your profile on-campus to our students and graduates. We offer:
- Quarter page: full-colour brochure advert - £100 incl VAT
- Half page: full-colour brochure advert - £250 incl VAT
- Full page: full-colour brochure advert & digital promotion package - £400 incl VAT
- Main Event Sponsors - £1,500 incl VAT
For more information and to find out how your organisation can engage with us at the University of Sunderland visit sunderland.ac.uk/futures/employers.
Before booking your organisation's place make sure you've read the event terms and conditions.
*To be guaranteed to be included in our printed brochure you must have registered your attendance at the event by 5pm on Friday 6 October.