Your graduation ceremony is the opportunity to recognise your achievements; to celebrate the occasion with your family, friends and sponsors and to thank them for their encouragement and support.
We are delighted to invite you to register for this year's ceremony on Monday 7th November at 11am.
Please confirm your attendance at your graduation ceremony by registering using the green 'Register' button above. This registration is for the graduate only therefore Graduates - please only register your attendance once. Guest tickets can be purchased directly with the venue southbankcentre.co.uk
Once you have registered you should receive a confirmation email with further information about how to book guest tickets for family and friends, and how to arrange robe hire, photography, videography and purchase your graduation gifts from our online shop.
This ceremony is for the course listed below. If your course isn't listed here please use the contact us button below.
Presentation of awards on Monday 7th November 2016 at 11am
- BSc (Hons) Applied Science
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry
- BSc (Hons) Bioscience
- BSc (Hons) Food and Nutrition
- BSc (Hons) Food Science
- BSc (Hons) Forensic Science
- BSc (Hons) Forensic Science with Criminology
- BSc (Hons) Human Biology
- BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition
- BSc (Hons) Microbiology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology - Child Development
- BSc (Hons) Psychology - Clinical
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (Forensic Psychology)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Criminology
- BSc (Hons) Sports Coaching and Analysis
- BSc Hons Baking Technology Management
- BSc/BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- FdSc Baking Technology Management
- Foundation Degree Science Culinary Arts
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- MA Psychological Coaching
- MSc Addiction Psychology and Counselling
- MSc Forensic Science
- MSc Investigative Forensic Psychology
- MSc Food Safety and Control
- PGDip Food Safety and Control