Your graduation ceremony is the opportunity to recognise your achievements; to celebrate the occasion with your family, friends and sponsors and to thank them for their encouragement and support.
We are delighted to invite you to register for this year's ceremony on Monday 31st October at 3pm.
Please confirm your attendance at your graduation ceremony by registering using the green 'Register' button above. This registration is for the graduate only therefore Graduates - please only register your attendance once. Guest tickets can be purchased directly with the venue southbankcentre.co.uk
Once you have registered you should receive a confirmation email with further information about how to book guest tickets for family and friends, and how to arrange robe hire, photography, videography and purchase your graduation gifts from our online shop.
This ceremony is for the course listed below. If your course isn't listed here please use the contact us button below.
Presentation of awards on Monday 31st October 2016 at 3pm
- University Certificate of Competence in Principles of Children’s and Young People’s Healthcare
- University Certificate of Competence in the Principles of Healthcare Practice
- Level 2 / Level 3 Health and Social Care Diplomas in Health and Social Care
- All Foundation Degrees
- Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care (all streams)
- Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care
- Foundation Degree in Rehabilitation Therapy
- Certificate in Higher Education (all streams)
- BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing Studies (Top Up)
- BSc (Hons) Children’s Nursing Studies (Top Up)
- BSc (Hons) Children’s Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care: Administration and Management
- BSc (Hons) Learning Disabilities Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Mental Health Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Nursing FT (I-Systems College)
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies (I-Systems College)
- BSc (Hons) Nursing and Social Work Studies
- PG Dip Adult Nursing
- PG Dip Children’s Nursing
- PG Dip Mental Health Nursing