Our interactive and personal Segway Tours are organized in small groups, giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide!
The tour starts with a 5-10 -minutes orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
Whichever tour, the day time or late afternoon, we will give you a fantastic orientation of inner Pest and fabulous views of Danube. You will guide from our office to the whole City Centre sites including Vörösmarty Square, Danube Promenade, next the Chain Bridge, Parliament, Liberty Square, Basilica.
Museum of Fine Arts
City Park Boating Lake and Ice Rink
Exhibitions of Hungarian Agricultural Museum
Statue of Anonimus
Koós Károly lane
Széchenyi Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool
Capital Circus of Budapest
Meeting Point: 1061, Budapest Andrássy út 22. (in front of the Opera House)
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms).
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Segway Tours are appropriate for anyone aged 10 and older
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate