Actions and Detail Panel
Grant funding for SME businesses | 1-2-1 sessions
Thu 23 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Lewis Quayle from NBV Enterprise Solutions Ltd will be available for 1-2-1 sessions to discuss the Grant for Enterprise with Lincoln and Greater Lincolnshire Businesses.
The NBV business grant supports the growth or development of existing micro, small and medium-sized businesses based in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and greater Lincolnshire.
If you can say YES to these:
- Currently trading or ready to start trading
- You sell business to business NOT business to Customer/Retail
- Your business is based in Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire or Nottinghamshire
- You’re a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) or pre start organisation ready to trade
We could say
YES to you!
The grant for Enterprise can be used to fund the pruchase of capital equipment and/or consultany services. Grants are available between £1,000 and £2,500. The grant element is 25% and the business will need to contribute the other 75%. The business, once approved, is required to purchase all items/services and then claim the grant back from NBV.
If you would like to book a 1-2-1 session with Lewis then please book on to this event and he will be in contact to arrange a convenient time.