Actions and Detail Panel
Gravitas Masterclass: Unlock the Six Keys to Impact & Influence
Fri 12 May 2017, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
Are you a leader, manager or business owner looking for lasting influence & impact?
What does it take to command respect as a leader in your field?
In today’s work environment, it’s not enough to rely on title or expertise alone to command respect or be noticed in your field. What’s required is an ability to communicate effectively, build meaningful relationships and use your influence to achieve goals.
In today’s world, creating a personal brand that people are attracted to and knowing how to raise your profile are crucial for success. You could be the best in your business, but if people don’t know who you are, you won’t get the recognition you deserve.
Why is gravitas important for today’s leaders & business owners?
Gravitas is a crucial skill for business success. Building gravitas enables leaders and business owners to communicate with confidence, command respect and increase their personal visibility. People with gravitas network better, communicate better, present better and lead better. In a competitive environment, people who know how to access their personal gravitas get promoted more quickly, build stronger relationships, win more business and get better results from their teams.
The Gravitas Masterclass: unlock the six keys to impact & influence
The Gravitas Masterclass is a unique, results-proven model which explores the six key ingredients to gravitas and includes simple techniques to develop this powerful business skill. Based on extensive research with global leaders and designed by Gravitas Expert and author of Leading with Gravitas, Antoinette Dale Henderson, the programme includes:
- Gravitas Masterclass: a one-day, interactive workshop for lasting success
- Gravitas Manual: a comprehensive workbook full of gravitas tips and techniques
- Preferential rates for Gravitas Profiling, Gravitas Coaching, Gravitas Video Tutorial and Leading with Gravitas
After coming on the Masterclass, leaders & business owners are able to:
- Communicate with confidence, credibility and authority
- Know the secrets of making a powerful impact and owning a room
- Define their personal brand and raising their profile
- Deliver memorable presentations and showcase speeches
- Handle challenging conversations with ease
- Positively influence sales pitches
How is this programme unique?
- This is no vanilla, cookie-cutter course. Every Masterclass is 100% tailored to the delegates in the room
- Based on the Gravitas Wheel©, an evidence-based model that profiles the six components of Gravitas
- Combines the best of leadership research, behavioural psychology, neuroscience, personal branding and performance techniques
- Feedback is central to this process. Places are limited to ensure everyone receives maximum development
This course is suitable for:
- Leaders who are facing challenging situations and need to increase their impact and influence
- Business owners who are looking to enhance their impact as ‘the face’ of their organisation
- Senior managers who have the technical expertise but need confidence to fulfil their leadership potential
- Rising stars who may be perceived as inexperienced because of their age
- People who have reached a plateau in their career and are looking for a boost to maximise their potential
What people say
“Gravitas. Everybody wants it, few know how to get it. This is the very first time I’ve seen that all-important quality broken down into meaningful components, combined with practical exercises to strength it in us all. A must for anyone serious about making an impact!”
“The Programme has helped me to focus on making an impact and keeping my composure when speaking and presenting. I have more confidence and presence and the courage to stand up for what I believe.”
“The best training I’ve been on in the 15 years I’ve been in the business. This course made a real and profound difference in a way that no other courses have done.”
"Allowed people to be themselves and play to their strengths."
"My expectations were met in that I now have the ability to question myself and my goals, understand the audience and know that I have it inside me. I am thinking and being different."