San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Great Leadership for Senior Managers
ACOSVO Associate Member Event
Led by: Rebecca Bonnington, Expert Trainer & Executive Coach, Rebecca Inspires
(For senior managers and ACOSVO Associate Members)
With a thriving membership of senior managers, ACOSVO is running a series of events to help nurture the needs of this group.
These events aim to help you explore how you can be at your best in your current role and, if desired, progress your career to undertake ever more senior roles or Chief Officer roles in the sector.
Great leadership is often talked about and often misunderstood. This workshop provides simple frameworks which will guide you through understanding your own leadership style and how to lead in different ways in different circumstances.
This workshop will be very participative with plenty of real life examples from participants,
Is this course for me?
Where are you now?
- An executive working in the Third Sector in Scotland
- Someone with experience at a senior level within organisations
- Someone who has experienced a range of learning in different formats
- An individual who is always keen to learn more and pick up new ways of doing things
Where you'd like to be:
- Someone who is a true leader
- An individual who is consistently good at what they do
- A leader who is able to fulfil their own potential and encourage others to do the same
What you will learn:
- How to be a great leader and the difference between leadership and management
- Using your leadership skills to inspire great things in others
- To communicate effectively and efficiently as a leader
- Manage your own state to maintain calm, purposeful thinking
- An understanding of the kind of leader you are and the kind of leader you’d like to be (there may not be a difference)
- Your impact on others as a leader
This event is aimed at third sector senior managers. Members and Non-Members of ACOSVO - so please circulate to your local networks!
When & Where
Our Vision is: 'Excellent Third Sector Leadership in Scotland'
Our Mission is to:
Shape the future of Scotland's third sector by providing every leader with opportunities to develop, influence and excel
If you are a third sector leader in Scotland click HERE to become a member of ACOSVO or to find out more