Greater London National Park City: April 2017 Campaign Meeting
Wednesday, 12 April 2017 from 18:30 to 21:00 (BST)
To make London the world's first National Park City we need to recruit the support of two-thirds of London's wards and the Mayor of London. 224 ward teams have already declared their support, but we need the backing of many more to turn this big vision for London into a reality. This meeting focuses on this big and exciting challenge.
We've had some significant successes during Feb and March and we have several different small groups of campaigners working towards local goals across London. Some have been very successful and some are sowing the seeds for success in the near future.
If you would like to be part of all this at such an exciting time, then coming along to this Campaigners Meeting is a good place to start! This meeting focuses on how we continue to raise the profile of our campaign and recruit individuals, groups and councillors to help spread the word.
Everyone has something to contribute. If any of these apply to you then you should come along to this meeting...
- Can you spend a couple of hours a month helping create something?
- Do you enjoy exploring things from a different angle?
- Would you like to learn about using social media to make things happen?
- Do you want to be part of a local event which gets us one step closer to being a National Park City?
- Can you help out taking photos, drawing #WildLondoners, shooting videos?
- Do you have a specific skill that you would like to offer?
- Or are you just curious of how we are campaigning and would like to find out more?
Everyone welcome. Do join us for this informal, proactive and inspiring meeting.
- 18:30 Arrive
- 18:45 Meeting starts
- 20:30 Meeting ends
- 20:40 Drinks
Our meetings are friendly and informal, so please do still come along if you can only arrive a little later. We often save the best until last!
Save This Event
When & Where
Greater London National Park City Initiative
We are campaigning to make London the world's first National Park City. Join us.