Actions and Detail Panel
Green Business Fund & LCBEP workshop (Staffordshire) - An Introduction to E...
Wed 17 May 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
The Carbon Trust Green Business Fund is a brand new energy efficiency support service for small and medium-sized companies in England, Wales and Scotland. It provides direct funded support through energy assessments, training workshops, equipment procurement support and up to £10,000 capital contribution towards your energy saving equipment purchase. The LCBEP project can also support businesses across Staffordshire with energy efficiency and grants.
This three-hour workshop will help small companies learn how to identify and implement opportunities to reduce energy costs within their business and make the most of the Fund.
› Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Introduction to energy management
- How to understand your energy usage bills
- How to implement approaches to energy management and behaviour change to achieve real saving
› Focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (heating, lighting, equipment, insulation)
- Technical overview of the key areas of consumption
- Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
› Access to funding and free one-to-one site audits
- A brief overview of further support and advice available, including a capital contribution of up to £10,000 towards the cost of projects that comply with the requirements of the fund
*The LCBEP project is part funded with support from the European Regional Development Fund Programme 2014 - 2020 and delivered in partnership with Staffordshire County Council, Staffordshire University and Keele Universuty
**The content of this workshop has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles.